You have an issue with your phone and Voxter/Ooma Support personnel have asked you to factory reset your phone.
How to default a Mitel/Aastra telephone.
- Press the settings button. It is the button with a gear icon
- Press the advanced soft key. Soft keys are at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the password and press enter. Please contact support for this password.
- Press the right navigation key 8 times until you see 'Reset', and press select
- With 'Factory Default' selected press the select button.
- Select 'yes' and press the center navigation button for enter.
- Your phone will now reboot.
The screen will go black, then you will see information about the firmware. Within a few minutes the telephone should restart.
You will now need to provision the phone again by following the steps in the article linked here