How do I setup my Plantronics (C0 / CS models) Headset to work with my phone?
Following this setup guide will allow you to setup the Plantronics headset as well as provide solutions for one-way audio.
To use your headset with the Aastra or Mitel phone, you must program your phone for hands free calling.
1. Find the “headset” jack on the back of the base
2. Insert the headset cord into the jack until it clicks in place
3. Secure the cord into the grooves in the back of the phone so it stays in place.
4. Set the audio mode for hands free calling:
a. Press the settings or options button on phone (it may look like a wrench or cogwheel icon)
b. Select the Audio button
c. Select Audio Mode
d. Select “Headset/Speaker” option then press Done
e. Save and exit
If you aren't able to receive audio or are experiencing one-way audio on the headset, please try these steps.
1. Ensure that the headset is plugged into the proper port, as well as ensuring that the audio mode is set to 'headset/speaker', or just 'headset'.
2. Go into settings > audio mode > headset > DHSG; try toggling this ON and OFF, and testing with both of these.
3. On the base of the headset, go through the different compatibility switch settings: A-G (this toggles the different models it is compatible with).
4. If all of that fails.. Contact our team and we'll gladly help out - How to contact us