Have a Polycom phone, need help with VoIP services?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The default password, 456, for Polycom phones is not accepted for us to access the display factory reset menu. Is there another way?
- Locate the MAC address (serial number) of the phone located on under the phone and write it down.
- Usually starts with 0004F2xxxxxx.
- * If you see "loading application" and no countdown on your screen, select"cancel" and you'll be able to see the countdown.
- For SoundPoint IP 320, 321, 330. 331, 335, 430, and 450 press and hold the 1, 3, 5, and 7 on the dial pad at the same time
- For SoundPoint IP 301, 501, 550, 600, 601, and 650 press and hold the 4, 6, 8, * on the dial pad at the same time
- For SoundStation IP 4000, 500, and 6000: 6, 8 and * dial pad keys
- For VVX-Series phones press and hold the dial pad keys 1, 3, 5 simultaneously during the Updater process until the password prompt appears
- Depress the # key or the button directly beneath this image on the phone screen (1/A/a) for Soundpoint IP
- On a VVX-series depress "mode" to switch between alpha and numeric
If you require any additional assistance please don't hesitate to contact us: