I would like to setup a phone number that will email me faxes sent to it.
Case I: I want to setup a RECEIVE FAX object
- Login to manage.voxter.com with your admin credentials.
- Hover your mouse over the Hosted PBX icon at the top of your screen and select Extensions from the drop down list.
- On the left side, click "add callflow", and assign the phone number you would like to use for it.
- On the right hand side, drag a "RECEIVE FAX" object from the Advanced toolset
- Double-click the object if it doesn't pop-up with a "Select user" window.
- Under "Which user?", select the user who will always be notified via email for incoming faxes.
- Ensure "Enable T.38" is checked.
- Click OK.
- Click Save changes.
Case II: I want to re-use one of my existing Fax boxes
- Click here if you want to instructions on creating a new fax box for both outgoing and incoming faxes: How do I setup a virtual fax using Fax Boxes in PISTON.