How can I see the phone status of another deskphone user on my phone?
Case: MITEL (AASTRA) phones with a color display (67XXi and 68XXi)
- Press the key with two dots (on some phones it is three dots).
- Press the button labeled 'Keys'.
- Choose "Phone Top Keys" then press Select.
- Scroll down until you find a slot labeled "NOT CONFIGURED" then press Select.
- Choose "Busy Lamp Field" then press Select.
- From the list of phone users, choose the one you want then press Select.
- In the 'Enter key label' field, you may relabel it for your own personal labeling.
- Suggestion: try to have a label with no more than 12 characters total including space and special characters.