"Authentication failed" is displayed when I login on my AASTRA/Mitel phone.
Case 1: no password was entered
- Ensure a password is entered.
- If the cursor is not positioned at the password field, then please press the down arrow key on the directional pad then input the password.
Case 2: invalid extension and/or password
- Ensure you are entering a valid extension and password (your voicemail PIN).
- If unsure, please contact your administrator or contact Voxter Support.
- If you are certain it is correct, then it may be one of the following cause that your administrator or voxter may be able to address:
- voicemail box number not matching the extension
- extension username not matching the extension
- password management not matching the voicemail pin
In the Management Portal, please double check the voicemail field (PIN number is the password):
See screenshots below: