How do I register the MAC address of my phone device in PISTON?
The following applies to all devices with the exception to MITEL (formerly AASTRA):
- Login into PISTON as an admin user.
- Go to VoIP Services (or Hosted PBX), Advanced, then Users.
- Click the user whose device you wish to register the MAC address.
- Scroll down to 'Devices'.
- Click the pen icon on the right of the device in question.
- A Pop-up window appears.
- In 'Device MAC Address', input the MAC address.
- On the right side, select the brand and model matching the device.
- Click Save.