Our company requires many virtual conference rooms accessible via a single phone number (usually tollfree) instead of assigning one phone number per virtual conference room.
- In PISTON, hover the mouse over the 'Hosted PBX' (or VoIP Services) icon on the top then select Callflows.
- On the left side, verify if a callflow already exists for the extension or phone number that will act as a conference room. Stop here if it already exists.
- Click ADD CALLFLOW.
- In the center, in the blue box, click Click to add number.
- Select Extension and input a new extension number.
- Click Add.
- Again, in the blue box, click Click to add number.
- Select the tollfree number (or normal phone number) from the Available Numbers drop down list.
- If there is none and you would like one, please contact Voxter to inquire about getting a regular or tollfree phone number for the geo area that you need.