When I dial an international number, I get a busy signal or it is not working.
Step 1: confirm the international calling pattern
- Go to http://www.howtocallabroad.com
- Fill in the details of where you are calling from, where you want to call to and any other pertinent details and click Submit.
- The resulting page will provide the starting calling pattern.
- Click the drop-down menu to select the remainder of the calling pattern (some variation are due to locality, city, cellular vs landline, etc).
- Make sure you are following this call pattern.
Step 2: verify the number you want to call is correct
- confirm with the recipient they provided you the correct phone number.
Step 3: test using another phone
- Does calling the same number work and pattern work from another phone system such as a cellular phone?
- If yes, then please contact Voxter Support for further troubleshooting.
- If no, then please verify Step 1 and/or 2.