How do I add a user to the phone directory?
- Login to PISTON as the admin user.
- Under 'Hosted Services' (or 'VoIP Services' or 'Hosted PBX'), then 'Advanced', click Directory.
- If there is no directory on the left pane, then:
- Click ADD DIRECTORY.
- Input a directory Name. For example "Company Directory".
- Click Save.
- Click the directory in question on the left pane.
- Verify if the user/extension is not already in the directory (left side).
- If the user is not already in the directory, then:
- On the right side, under 'User', select the user.
- (optional) select the 'Callflow' if it should use a different callflow.
- example, the user is the president/ceo while the callflow is set to the executive assistant's phone.