- My Polycom phone is powered up but not showing my extension on the display
- I have a sidecar attached to the phone.
- I am unable to receive calls but able to make calls.
- Verify that the MAC address has been saved in the PISTON interface or provided to Voxter.
- Verify that the phone has a power cable attached to the phone in addition to the patch (network) cable even if it is a PoE patch cable.
- The sidecar uses additional power that the PoE ethernet may be unable to supply.
- Unplug the patch cable and wait 5 seconds.
- Plug the power and patch cable.
- The phone should now display the extension.
- Please make inbound and outbound test calls with this phone extension.