- How do I conference call two or more calls into one?
- How do I call into a conference room?
Case A: I want to do a standard 3-way conference call
- While on the phone with one of the caller, press the 'Conf' button on the phone.
- Some Mitel/AASTRA phones have two buttons ('Conf' versus 'Conference'). Please use the 'Conf' button for this case.
- Other brand phones may have a 'Conference' button only.
Case B: I want to dial to a conference room
- If not already done, please have your appointed PISTON administrator setup a conference bridge with room extension number and an assigned password.
- There is a cost associated with conference bridges.
- Have other phone users do the same.
- Note: there is a limit on how many can be on a conference if there are many office phones on the same conference. Check with your IT administrator with how many concurrent calls are possible.
- Or on the Mitel (AASTRA) phone, press the 'Conference' button then select the conference room to dial to.