- Can we have DISA pass the company caller id vs passing through the device we are calling from?
- How can I override the caller ID when using DISA?
- Login as admin to PISTON.
- Under Hosted PBX (or 'VoIP Services'), click Callflows.
- Select the callflow in question on the left side or create a new callflow.
- In the callflow, drag a SET CALLER ID box to the blue box (or to the box you want to start the flow process for DISA).
- Input the caller ID name and number you want to override.
- The caller ID number should only contain numerical numbers.
- No space
- No parenthesis
- No hyphens (dashes)