- How does PISTON work to allow external callers to dial a phone extension?
- How do I set PISTON so that outsiders can contact a user's extension?
- Ensure there is a main phone number that users can call to.
- Ensure there is a menu box in the callflow for the main phone number.
- Edit the Menu box and verify there is a checkmark to 'Allow caller to dial extensions'.
- Click Save.
- Have external callers call the main number and when reaching the menu audio greeting, simply press the extension to reach the phone extension user.