- My phone is stuck on a blue screen saying "Web Recovery at: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"
- Rebooting the phone brings me back to the same display.
- The affected phones are AASTRA / MITEL phones.
Environment: What you will need
- A computer on the same network as the phone exhibiting 'web recovery mode'
- The firmware file needed to upgrade the phone
- https://www.mitel.com/open-solutions?curr_nav=2 (Here are a list of available firmwares from Mitel to download)
- Connect a computer to the voice network / same network that the phone is on
- Open a web browser and access the IP indicated on the phone.
- If it opens a webpage (Proceed to below steps)
- If it doesn't open a webpage, then the computer is not on the same network (likely due to a different VLAN ID). Please troubleshoot until you can access the webpage, or call our support team for help at 604-629-8647.
Uploading the firmware file
- Download the firmware files matching the brand/model of the affected phone(s).
- Please call our support team for the appropriate firmware file - 604-629-8647
- Download one from Mitel's website https://www.mitel.com/open-solutions?curr_nav=2