- Loading the site https://manage.voxter.com takes a long time to load whereas any other website is instantaneous.
- PISTON displays "Oh no! We are having trouble contacting the server, please try again later"
- Also, our telephones are not able to receive nor make outbound calls.
- On the webportal of PISTON as a normal user, when I click to call, I get "an error occurred connecting to the websocket" plus I get 404's to api.voxter.com in the browser inspector.
Case: Faulty router
- Verify that the device that acts as the router is not faulty. A reboot may be required.
Case: Outbound firewall blocking access
- Verify that the device that acts as firewall is not blocking outbound TCP request on port 8443 to api.voxter.com.
- Verify that the other firewall rules are open (see firewall knowledge article: 204670200)
Case: Not using Google Chrome web browser
- Note that Voxter supports Google Chrome web browser only.
- Using other web browsers may or may not work.
- We recommend testing on Google Chrome to see if it is a browser related problem. If so, then please use Chrome instead.