- How do I set my VoIP phone number to call forward to a different phone number?
- How do I update my VoIP phone number to call forward to a different number?
Option I: Permanent concurrent call forward
Step 1: Login into your Piston account
- Make sure you have been given the login credentials from Voxter or your company administrator:
- account name
Step 2: Update your call forward number that applies to your phone device
- On the upper right, under 'Settings', locate the item labelled 'Forward Calls To:'
- Update to the phone number you want all calls forwarded to.
- The format for the phone number should be prefixed with +1 in the front and no spaces, periods, dashes or parentheses.
- For example, if the number is 604-555-5555, then please enter '+16045555555'.
Option II: On demand call forward available on AASTRA (MITEL) phones
- Press Call Fwd
- Press Activate
- If there is no number to select, then Enter a number then press Submit.
- If there is a number to select, then press Select.