- What is a callflow?
- How do I setup a callflow (call flow)?
The following are general guideline steps on how to create a callflow. Do not hesitate to call Voxter for phone training if you have additional questions.
- Login into your PISTON admin account as given to you by Voxter.
- On the top menu, hover the mouse over 'Hosted PBX' (or 'VoIP Services') then select Callflow.
- On the left pane, see if the phone number or extension (or IVR label) already exists.
- If not, click ADD CALLFLOW.
- If yes, click on the phone number or extension (or IVR label) you want to update/inspect.
- In the center, verify there is at least a telephone number and/or extension has been applied.
- If not, Click to add number then select the phone number/extension to add and click Add.
- Verify if the workflow (starting from the top) makes sense if it currently has boxes.
- If there are no boxes, then on the right-pane, expand the section and drag a box on top of the bottom most available box or hanging branch you want to add under.
- Upon releasing the box, generally a pop-up window will appear asking you to fill the content of the box. You may need drill in further inside the box if you see a link starting with "Edit ....".
- When done, click Save or OK depending on the box you are in. Repeat this until you are back in the callflow.
- Repeat adding boxes as necessary.
- Click Save changes on the top when you are satisfied with the callflow.