- A colleague or myself does not remember the voicemail password to the phone.
- How do I reset the voicemail PIN?
- Open the Voxter Management Portal (www.manage.voxter.com) and sign in with your credentials.
- Open the user's Voicemail object by going to
'Hosted PBX' -> 'Advanced' -> 'Voicemail Boxes'.
- Select the extension of the users voicemail PIN you would like reset.
- Change the 'Pin Number' field to the requested PIN.
- Click Save.
- Advise the caller that the password has been reset.
For security reasons, please avoid common voicemail pins: 1234, 12345, 4321, etc.