- A colleague or myself does not remember the voicemail password to the phone.
- How do I reset the voicemail PIN?
What you will need
- Admin access to the Voxter Management Portal - www.manage.voxter.com
- If you do not have admin access, please contact one of your administrators first and refer them to this article. If there are no admins around, please contact Voxter support.
- Open the Voxter Management Portal (www.manage.voxter.com) and sign in with your admin credentials.
- Open the user's Voicemail object by going hovering your mouse at the top to
'Hosted PBX' -> 'Advanced' -> 'Voicemail Boxes'.
- Select the extension of the users voicemail PIN you would like reset.
- Change the 'Pin Number' field to the requested PIN.
- Click Save.
- The new voicemail password should now be in place. Please test or ask the user to test if this is the case.
- For security reasons, please avoid common voicemail pins: 1234, 12345, 4321, etc.
- For security reasons, please don't leave your password on a sticky note or notepad