How do I add a menu greeting while editing a callflow menu box?
- Save your callflow or exit out of it.
- Under 'PBX Services', go to Advanced then Menus.
- Click Add Menu.
- Fill in a menu name.
- Fill in a PIN number if at a later stage you want to be able to re-record your menu audio greeting directly from the phone system.
- Select a 'Greeting Message' if one already exists in the PISTON system.
- If one does not exist, click Create and then upload a recorded audio file from your computer.
- Click Save.
- Go back to the callflow and open the Menu box.
- You can now see the new menu as selectable.