- My phone is displaying the wrong time. It is displaying a different timezone.
- How do I get the proper time on my phone?
- Login into Piston.
- Under PBX Services, go to 'Advanced' then 'Users'.
- Select the user that is attached to the phone extension.
- Click Advanced then Options.
- In the timezone field, locate the city closest to your timezone and select it.
- Click Save.
- The phone will update itself within the next 10 mins.
- If after 10 mins, it hasn't changed, then please reboot the phone.
- If the time is still displayed incorrectly, please contact us! :)