How do I configure BRIA softphone for use with my Voxter services for MAC or Windows?
- Make sure you have purchased Bria (not Bria Stretto and not Bria Play) from the Google Play store.
- Start Bria.
- If you are prompted to add an account, then tap Add Account.
- When prompted for the 'Account types', tap SIP from the list.
- Fill in the following:
- Account name: it can be anything such as 'Voxter'.
- Display As: this is your outgoing caller ID.
- Username: input the SIP username of the device (usually this is the extension number) provided to you by Voxter.
- Password: input the SIP password of the device provided to you by Voxter.
- Domain: input the realm given by you from Voxter. for example: 'companyname.company.sip.voxter.com'
- Leave the other fields blank.
- Tap the phone's back arrow when done.
- The account should now be green (registered active with Voxter).
- Tap the back arrow once more until you see the phone icon on the bottom left.
- You are now ready to use the Bria softphone.