- When I send an email Fax with a PDF attachment, the PDF is not included on the recipient's end.
- It also is not included if I email Fax it to our own Fax machine.
- The recipient receives everything else but the PDF attachment content.
Case A: Special characters are used in the PDF filename
- Verify that the pdf filename does not include any comma, semi-colon or any special character.
- A period is acceptable.
Case B: The email contains a picture attachment located prior to the PDF attachment
- Request a copy of the .eml file (email sent) from the customer.
- Open the .eml and verify the location of the PDF attachment versus if there are any preceding image attachments such as a image signature.
- Either move the PDF attachment to precede any picture image or delete any pictures (including a email signature images).