- How do I access my voicemail when calling from my phone or another phone?
Accessing Voicemail from the phone:
1. Press the voicemail softkey. You will be prompted to enter password followed by #.
2. Dial *97, enter extension of VM box, then you will be prompted to enter password followed by #.
3. Alternatively you can dial your own extension and you will be prompted to enter password followed by #.
-options 1 and 3 will only work if your callflow is setup as User>VM box.
You can also access your voicemail from an external device by:
1. Call your office phone number and if necessary your extension.
2. When listening to your own unavailable greeting, press * then your PIN number then #.
3. You will now be prompted with your voicemail menu.
To Access your Voicemail from the User Portal:
1. Open Voxter Web UI in your browser. (manage.voxter.com)
2. Input your credentials (extension number, extension password and company name) to login.
3. Locate the Voicemail block. In the list of voicemails, find the message you would like to download, edit or listen to. You can use a search bar to look up by Caller ID, status of the message or date.If you’d like to listen to a voicemail, press the “Play” button, located in the Listen column. If you would like to download the message to your computer, press the down arrow in the same column.To change the status of the voicemail, put a checkmark in the box next to the desired message. Then, press the “Mark as New” or “Mark as Saved” button.
To delete the voicemail, put a checkmark in the box next to the desired message. Then, press “Delete”.