How do I logout of my Mitel phone?
How do I login on my Mitel phone?
The following steps are for the 686xi Mitel family but is generally applicable to all Mitel/AASTRA phones with a display.
Case: How to Log out
- Assuming your phone is already logged in, then on the lower right side of your phone display, there is a key with a black and a white dot (or a More label).
- Press the key until one of the adjacent key says Logout.
- Press Logout.
- Accept the confirmation request to logout.
Case: How to Log in
- Assuming the phone is configured to talk with Voxter's VoIP services, then upon powering the phone, it will prompt on the phone display to enter a extension and password.
- By default, the cursor is on the extension field.
- Manually key in your extension number.
- Press the <<down>> arrow key on the directional keypad once (or down arrow key on old aastra models) to move to the next field.
- Manually key in your extensions voicemail PIN in the password field.
- Press Submit.
If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact our awesome team! email@example.com